Pop Up Socket / VT3 Return Form Checklist
Please read this information below in full, which includes important information relating to any pending return and then access the form embedded within this page.
In order for us to ensure the unit/s arrive back to us in the best possible condition for us to be able to validate your warranty and assess your return, certain criteria needs to be met and this is detailed on the Return form, which you can access below. You’ll need to acknowledge you’ve met the various conditions for return by ticking the various boxes and explain why you are returning the unit. This form will help us asses and process your request as quickly as possible. Full details for returning the unit(s) are outlined in the returns form below, however the critical things to note are:
- Please ensure plugs are inserted in to one of the sockets on the unit to prevent the plug damaging / scratching the unit in transit – which affects our ability to refund.
- The unit reaches us in a boxed, saleable condition with no obvious defects
Once you’ve completed the form, we should get confirmation of this and if we’re able to authorise the return, then provided there’s no issues, we will arrange for a pre-paid UPS label to be emailed to you.
- Once you’ve received the email from UPS (Ref UPS Label Delivery…..) click the yellow button, “Get Shipping Label”, to view instructions and download your label:
** Please note if you are using an ad-blocker it may block the label window from appearing – you just need to allow pop up windows from UPS.com and then click the link again **
- Then print the label and affix it to the box.
- You then just need to drop the box off at your local UPS access point (the label retrival link will list your local UPS access points).